Introducing a series of talks from our speakers at XICF, sharing their unique stories, passions and convictions as they walk alongside God through different stages of life.
We have many life stories to share. Hopefully something will be of interest to YOU!
Come and better equip yourself and be more in tune with God!
- WHEN – Selected Sundays, 12:20 – 13:45 (will be announced in advance).
- WHAT – Topic sessions will be communicated via announcements, wechat and email.
- WHO – Foreign passport holders or spouse married to one.
- WHERE – Gospel Church, Room 206.
- WHY – Because we CARE and want to SHARE and GROW together in God’s love within our Fellowship, in Xiamen and beyond!
- HOW – Sign up after announcement for the session you are interested in, and be there on the Sunday you sign up.
Doing the work of an Evangelist
In a world where one can be thoroughly and fully occupied by life’s pressures and situations, how can we diligently carry out the commandment of doing the work of an Evangelist? In Christ we receive the ministry of reconciliation and must serve as light and salt to a dying world.
Join Bro. Perry as he shares stories on how he responds to this commandment and how to effectively do the work of an Evangelist.
Maranatha… He comes!!!
12:20-12:45 light lunch
12:45-1:45 STG Session
Open to male and female, age 16 and above*.
*Foreign passport holders only.
Interested? Sign up with ushers after service or contact Rachel.
Hospitality and Stories to Grow Coordinator – Steering Committee
Rachel has lived and worked as an English teacher in Xiamen for almost seven years and is currently studying her masters in counseling. She and her husband will welcome their first baby this summer and love the XICF community. She is eager to give back to the community however she can.
Email Rachel Wechat: rswag0812